- Click "Products" in main menu, and then select "Thermometer" in the "Products" tab
- Open the "Serial Numbers" section in the "Product: Thermometer" tab
- Look for the device's serial number on the list, such as: "THERM00000000000001", and select it
- Click the "Thing" link to check the details of the thing created from the serial number (this opens up the same "Thing: ThermometerDevice" tab as shown in step 2)
- Click the "Server version" link to check the status of the device's template version in the "Template: Thermometer" tab
The "Server version" status check is usually done to see if there are any newer versions available
When checking for newer versions, a check should also be made to see if a different model thing is used for it
The "Thing" status check is usually done to check the details of a model thing used for a template version, and examine any new features, etc.